26 | Follower
The renowned Hôtel de Glace returns for another year as North America’s most exclusive ice hotel. Each year, this enchanting establishment undergoes a thematic transformation, captivating both locals and tourists with its fascinating art and winter wonders.
The holiday season is officially in full swing, and nothing signals its arrival quite like the release of Christmas specials from our favorite sitcoms. In fact, Google searches for 'Christmas TV specials' have surged by over 300% globally in the last month.
Marvel & Snap. It’s the catchy, creative name for CEO and Founder André Langlois’ web services firm. The name reflects a drive to innovate: the company’s modern approach to helping businesses of all sizes manage their web operations in a cost-effective, efficient and meaningful way. You can imagine just how much the company stood out when it was founded 20 years ago.
Ottawa-born actress Kaniehtiio (pronounced Kuh-nee-tee-ow) Horn doesn’t make new year’s resolutions, only intentions. But with a career trajectory as great as hers, perhaps resolutions aren’t needed.
Retired NHL defenceman Michael Del Zotto didn't think very much of his time with the Ottawa Senators a couple of years ago. Appearing on the podcast Daily Faceoff Live this week, Del Zotto was asked, based on his time with the Senators, about the need for the culture reset that's now happening in Ottawa.
The Ottawa Senators have made another coaching change. With the third-worst goals against average in the NHL, they’ve re-assigned goalie coach Zac Bierk and given his role to 37-year-old Justin Peters.Peters played 83 NHL games with Carolina, Washington, and Arizona and spent the last three-plus seasons as Belleville’s goaltending coach in the American Hockey League.
Your toothbrush and floss work as a team. Brushing only covers 70% of the surface of your teeth, leaving 30% of plaque and debris for floss to cover. Flossing isn’t just essential for a thorough clean, it’s also an important part of overall oral health. Here’s 4 reasons why flossing everyday is a must.
Negotiating hair replacement options can be, well, hairy. It’s an aspect of grooming in which hucksterism runs high, with people shilling everything from electrical stimulation to pain-inducing plugs. But Roosters Men’s Grooming Center, Ottawa’s premier full-service grooming and styling facility, offers safe, affordable, non-invasive hair replacement solutions. Roosters’ own Atorina Babaea offers a number of tips spotlighting the remedies that Roosters offers.
But place it in the hands of an experienced groomer-stylist, and it’s still the best way to the smoothest, closest shave a man can get. Roosters Men’s Grooming Center should know. Roosters has been offering expert straight razor shaves since the day they became Ottawa’s most trusted grooming and styling salon. Who better to turn to for straight talk on straight razors? Here’s why you should opt for the straight razor and what you can expect.