Dozens of children in India die from eating school lunch. On July 16th, 2014, dozens of children in the village of Dharmasati Gandaman in India died after eating a school lunch contaminated with an insecticide. It is believed that the insecticide was deliberately added to the meal as a form of sabotage. The incident sparked protests across India and prompted the Indian government to introduce stricter food safety regulations. The incident also highlighted the need for better food safety standards in India's school lunch program, which serves millions of children across the country.
Nicola Wrachien, staff solutions architect and Brian Blum, senior product marketing manager - Silicon Labs, outlines some practical approaches to optimising power and security in Bluetooth low energy medical devices.
In Brown County, Texas, Apple has embarked on a joint venture to power 100,000 homes with clean energy through a four-mile-long stretch of nearly a million solar panels. It's a staggering project from Apple as it continues to pursue its green goals. But don't accuse Cook and Apple of just talking and not choosing action
As the leaves turn vibrant shades of red and gold, and the crisp, cool air sweeps in, it’s time for us to embark on a journey of self-care that aligns with the changing season. With its unique charm and energy, fall offers an excellent opportunity to reconnect with yourself, find balance, and rejuvenate your mind, […]
In the face of escalating climate change impacts, BLUETTI, a leader in the energy storage sector, is offering innovative solutions to promote sustainable living through solar energy. The company aims to facilitate the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources, particularly solar power. "BLUETTI is dedicated to advancing clean energy technology and promoting a